Goals and tasks
Next: Basic neutron scattering
The goals and tasks of this tutorial are
- To teach you about the most basic neutron scattering.
- To let you understand some of the typical components in a
neutron scattering instrument.
- To teach you basic usage of the McStas neutron simulation
- To let you create your first McStas instruments, a two axis diffractometer and a triple axis spectrometer.
- To teach you how to modify your instrument for a specific task.
- To help you learn to debug instruments.
- To help you aquire and analyze data from McStas simulations.
Peter Kjær Willendrup
Last Modified: Thursday, 12-Nov-2015 11:53:11 CET